Fulvic Acid has so many benefits for your garden.
Fulvic acid is formed over millions of years via microbial metabolism of decaying vegetation and they are involved in the same process which forms coal and, eventually, diamonds and is, therefore, an integral part of the carbon cycle. Fulvic acid has always occurred naturally in organic plants and soils, yet its recent discovery and tremendous value are now just beginning to be recognised. It can balance and energise cell life and biological properties it comes into contact with.
The awareness and importance of re-introducing fulvic acid into our soils along with adopting an organic approach to agricultural practice have increased dramatically among scientists and food manufacturers are now fortifying products with fulvic acid in light of an increasing number of positive research articles regarding the importance of this nutrient to human, plant and animal health.
In addition to duplicating many of the positive functions of humic acid, the fulvic acid will:
- Stimulate plant metabolism
- Give positive effect on plant RNA & DNA
- Act as a catalyst in plant respiration
- Increase metabolism of proteins
- Increase activity of multiple enzymes
- Enhances the permeability of cell membranes
- Enhance cell division and cell elongation
- Aid Chlorophyll synthesis
- Increase drought tolerance, and prevent wilting
- Increase crop yields
- Assist denitrification by microbes
- Buffer soil pH
- Contribute electrochemical balance as a donor or an acceptor
- Synthesize new minerals
View Our products that contain fulvic acid